From the time you make your initial contact with us, we are working with you to achieve your dream home in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
When it comes to designing the perfect home, most of us need a little help.
- Think about your lifestyle and personal requirements.
- Do you have hobbies that would need their own space?
- Do you need an attached garage or one that is connected by a covered breezeway?
- This could be large enough to accommodate the pantry and laundry.
- How about a mud room to throw off your dirty boots in the winter, or even wash the dog!
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms. Consider building on a walkout basement and put an extra bedroom and bath down there thereby reducing the need for a larger footprint to accommodate the extra bed and bath on the main floor.
- Think about separating the master bedroom from the guest bedrooms with the living/great room in between, giving you separation from other family members or guests.
- How much storage do you need? It seems we never have enough and don’t forget the laundry and broom closets!!
Imagine walking through your house, What would you add to improve the quality of life? If this is your retirement home, think about eliminating stairs by building a single story ranch style home. If you need wheelchair accessibility we will draw plans to meet ADA compliance! These are all things to think about during the design phase.
Lastly, get the outside of the house the way you want it to look and compromise on the inside furnishings if budget is an issue, these can be upgraded at a later date, it will be more costly and difficult to change the outside appearance.